Eid-ul-Azha also infamously called Bakra Eid is one of the popular festivals observed by the followers of Islam in Pakistan and abroad. Muslims celebrate this occasion after Hajj by offering special prayers to Allah, Sacrificing Goats, sheep, cow or even a camel as well as sending greetings and exchanging gifts with their dear ones.
When it comes to Gifting as well as Qurbani, Tohfay is here to extend a helping hand 🙂
Flowers and sweets:
- Flowers and sweets are a great way to convey your warmest wishes to your dear ones on this auspicious occasion.
- You can gift your loved ones a bunch of Mixed roses and delicious sweets. Alternatively, you may go for a bunch of imported flowers with many other combo variations from donuts to chocolates, designer cakes and more.
- If you’re indeed looking for something different, send a bunch of yellow roses and gerberas with green fillers that will add brightness and cheer to your dear one’s life. In addition, you may gift sweets like gulab jamun, badam barfi, and sohan halwa.
- A box of dry fruits like crunchy, salty roasted kaju, fresh green raisins, or almonds can be gifted to your family members and friends on Eid al-Azha.
- A combo pack including different types of dry fruit like almonds, pistachios, cashews, dry and wet dates is among the popular Eid-ul-Azha gift ideas that may delight the people you love.
- There are multiple choices when it comes to selecting a gift hamper on Eid. For example, you may choose a hamper including seasonal fruits basket and a box of assorted dry fruits.
- An interesting ideas for Eid Ul Azha Gift bsket can be Kheer gift basket or a basket full of bakery good.
- A change from edibles can be a Gift basket with beauty or other products
Apparels and accessories:
- Eid al-Azha is celebrated by wearing new dresses. So, gift your loved ones a new set of apparels which will add grace and elegance to their look.
- Be it sarees, printed dresses or designer wear, go for the colors and style that’ll best suit the recipients.
- Whether you choose apparels for men or women, it is better to get an idea about their preferences before you go for a purchase.
- You can gift women exquisite jewelry or handbags that are trendy and stylish.
- Accessories that you may choose to gift men are leather wallets and briefcases.
- Faux leather wallets, leather mobile pouch with a key chain, or credit card holders are some of the gifts that can be offered to your friends or family members as they celebrate Eid-ul-Azha
Gift Cards and Vouchers:
- Get your family and friends gift vouchers with which they can party and have a grand feast at some of the famous hotels and restaurants in their city.
Can you believe Tohfay.com even offers Qurbani? Amazing right?! 🙂
Special Thanks for the Courtesy and Inspired Source: http://www.theeid.com/